Come help define the future of web application development. Sencha is developing SDKs that are being used by hundreds of thousands of developers to build state-of-the art web applications across the complete range of desktop and mobile devices. We are also developing graphical tools, such as Sencha Designer, to accelerate the speed and ease of developing applications using our frameworks.
We are seeking a talented build and tool engineer to help us create high quality products that will delight our developer community. A creative problem solver, this person will play a key role in driving our tools, our build and testing environment. This person will define, implement, and maintain these environments, and be an integral member of the development team to create high quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall responsibility of all stages of build and release processes across multiple products including deploying code, build acceptance testing in staging and QA environments.
- Work with the development team to establish build and release process for all Sencha product offerings.
- Create, optimize, enhance, and operate build and release automation infrastructure, testing frameworks, reporting, and tools.
- Automate and streamline build processes, including continuous integration testing, nightly acceptance testing, and deployment to production servers.
- Administer and maintain build and QA infrastructure.
- Administer and maintain source code repositories and continuous integration systems.
- Administer and maintain bug tracking systems, engineering wikis and test management systems.
- Research, propose and implement new tools and process changes to optimize and improve build management and source control.